Fashion Times Co is a New York-based company delivering the latest and most engaging news about fashion, design, celebrity culture, entertainment and technology to a growing audience of 4+ million monthly unique visitors from the US. It is the home of Fashiontimes.com, Fashionnstyle.com, Beautyworldnews.com and Designtimes.com
At Fashiontimes Co we like to say we're obsessed with fashion. But today, what exactly does that mean? What in 2014 is the definition of fashion? Just a few years ago, whether you dressed in designer labels or adopted "street" style, it most likely referred to the clothes you wore. Trends in other design industries tended to follow the lead of the ready-to-wear designers.
However, in the late 1990s, Apple turned everything around when they introduced a colorful, translucent computer with an ergonomic shape. The introduction of the iMac was a eureka moment for me and other like-minded shoppers. It was the first realization that computers and other electronics didn't have to be beige and boring! It also started a consumer trend that can be traced to today.
Fashion in 2014 extends beyond clothes and accessories to include all aspects of your lifestyle including which phone and tablet you use, the blogs you read, your travel destinations, even your social media profile!
So if this sort of content sounds like something you'd enjoy, we hope you'll join us!
President and Publisher
The flagship publication of FashionTimes Co. delivering the latest news, original features and trend analysis from the world of fashion.
Your #1 source for affordable fashion and celebrity style!
Providing the latest news and featured articles from the worlds of interior design, architecture, technology, sports and science.
Read about the latest trends in cosmetics, fragrance, hair care, dermatology and more from beauty industry experts.
Delivers daily design and art news, reviews, commentsand original features.
FashionTimes Co owns and operates fast growing fashion digital platforms that reach out to about 10 million unique visitors per month.
We can accommodate your advertising requirements through strategically formed campaigns in the form of banners, videos, contests, giveaways, editorial features, shoppable banners and shoppable pictures.
For advertising inquiries, please email email@example.com.
We seek passionate, determined and skillful reporters who are well versed in writing about fashion, beauty, celebrity news, technology, science and design to join our editorial teams.
To apply for a position, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
MANAGING EDITOR – Design Times/Design & Trend
The ideal candidates will have at least 4 years of experience of writing and editing and feel entirely comfortable in the digital environment. Knowledge of S.E.O. is essential as is an interest in pop culture, entertainment and technology. Knowledge of interior design and architecture is a plus. See More
- Partner with senior management to create an editorial strategy for both aggregate and original content.
- Plan, refine, execute and present multiplatform features, including video and social.
- Manage editors, full-time and freelance writers, writing both aggregate and original copy, directing them to create content that maintains brand specific style and tone.
- Use Google Analytics and other metrics to analyze and grow traffic
- 4+ years of experience in digital publishing
- 1+ years of experience in managing a team
- Strong writing skills with knowledge of AP style
- An interest in interior design, product design, architecture and related fields is a plus
- Proficiency with content management systems
- A degree in journalism, communications or a related field is required
To apply for any of these positions please email email@example.com Include a resume (as an attachment) please don't post in the body of the email.
and writing samples (again, as attachments)
Fashion Times Co is looking to hire freelance writers for all of its websites with immediate start. Writers are needed for both weekday and weekend hours. These positions are off-site. See More
- Write articles about celebrity culture and gossip and/or entertainment (TV shows/movies/music)
- Write articles about entertainment (TV shows/movies/music), technology, sports, gaming and/or science
- Have experience of rewriting original content from third-party sources as well as unique content.
- Work efficiently to meet traffic goals.
- Understand at least the basics of S.E.O. and how to keyword headlines.
- Good at spotting breaking celebrity news stories from other media sources.
- Have a working knowledge of AP Style.
- Have a degree in journalism, communications or a related field.
- Two years of work experience in a related field.